Marylebone Cricket Club

MCC is the world’s most active cricket club, the owner of Lord’s Ground and the guardian of the Laws of the game.

Founded in 1787, it issued the first code of Laws in 1788 and moved its current home at Lord’s in 1814. It remains, in the words of a former President, Plum Warner, “a private club with a public function.”

Lord’s Cricket Ground
St John’s Wood
London NW8 8QN

+44 (0)20 7616 8500
reception@mcc.org.uk