Pratt’s Club

Pratt’s is a gentlemen’s club in London. It was established in 1857, with premises in a multi-storey town house in Park Place, off St James’ Street. It takes its name from William Nathaniel Pratt, who lived there from 1841. Pratt was steward to the Duke of Beaufort, who called at the house with his friends one evening, and enjoyed themselves so much that they returned time and again.

14 Park Place
London W1