The National Liberal Club

The National Liberal Club, known to its members as the NLC, is a London gentlemen’s club (open to both men and women), which was established by William Ewart Gladstone in 1882 for the purpose of providing club facilities for Liberal Party campaigners among the newly enlarged electorate after the Third Reform Act.

Whitehall Place
London SW1A 2HE

+44 (0)20 7930 9871
www.nlc.org.uk